- Engine: Honda CBR600RR, 67kW @10500rpm
- Differential: Drexler LSD
- Chassis: Tubular CrMO Spaceframe
- Body: Full carbon fiber body
- Aero: Front and rear wing, underbody with diffuser.
- Measurements: Length 2800mm, width 1400mm and height 1211mm
- Suspension [F/R]: Double unequal length A-arms, push/push-rod,horizontally/horizontally oriented spring and damper in separate subframe.
- Wheelbase: 1580mm
- Track Width [F/R]: 1200/1160mm
- Wheels: 13x7.5" Keizer Kosmo Magnesium.
- Tires: Hoosier 20.0 x 7.5-13.
- Weight: 235kg.
- Design Goals: Reliability was the primary objective, along with the added complexity of aerodynamics.
Student built ECU, based on FreeEMS.
- In-house developed carbon fibre steering wheel, intake and fuel tank etc.
- Low friction engine coating.
- Launch and traction control.